Дистанционни Квалификационни курсове
A passion for hospitality drives the focus of Direction Training to deliver professional training for industry staff and make professional learning accessible for all. We are proud to be working with the Anons Agency to support the learning and awareness for new recruits.
Benefits of learning with Direction Training
· Programmes are written by hospitality professionals – we have all worked in the industry at the top level and still do!
· Familiarise yourself with hospitality best practice in the UK and other countries
· Direction Training is the online learning partner of the AA – the major hotel and restaurant assessment and recognition organisation in the UK
· Also endorsed by The Centre for Competitiveness in Ireland
· Fully voiced
· Notes of the audio on each slide where you can improve your English and learn ‘jargon’ terms
· You can control how quickly you go through the module by:
A) using the ‘pause’ button while you translate or
B) look something up;
· Learn by thinking through answers to lots of questions from which you will get feedback to develop your learning
· Videos will show you professional hospitality skills for you to practice
· Photos will give you lots of ideas!
· End test for each module ensures you have learnt the key points – you can have 2 goes if you need to!
· Evidence certificate to show you have undertaken the training and are committed to working in hospitality
Select from a range of individual modules or buy a complete programme at a reduced price such as:
Giving Great Service programme will develop your understanding of the behavioural standards expected in the UK towards customers along with best practice procedures.
If you have worked in Food Service before modules within the Professional Food Service programme can be used to ‘upskill’: such as, Menu Knowledge or Selling Skills or consider the legal implications in the UK when serving alcohol in Licensing Awareness. The whole programme will give you everything you need if you want to start your career in this area
Professional Housekeepingwill be available in May and will include best practice Housekeeping procedures for making beds, cleaning bathrooms and guest room presentation appropriate for a range of styles and levels of hotels
And many more …… modules are added all the time so keep looking!
How to join the Anons Agency group on Direction Training.
Click on this link:c http://www.direction-associates.co.uk/register-2/ to register with Direction Training.
Please use this case sensitive code which has been allocated to the Anons Agency
Complete your details along with a username and password.
A registration e mail will be automatically sent to you on completion confirming your details.
You will now be able to purchase modules from the website using secure Paypal.
The Course catalogue page will show you an overview of all our current modules and programmes which will link you to the ‘buy now’ when you are ready. Multiple modules can be bought. If you have any problems please visit the FAQ page or contact us if you have any further difficulties.